Although the partners all think yoga is a stretching exercise, the range of many movements is quite large. Especially in summer, sweating after a class is nine times out of ten, and cleaning yoga clothes every day has become an inevitable habit of people. However, different fabrics are used in yoga clothes, and there will be different cleaning methods. Today, we will talk about how to wash and maintain yoga clothes.
1. The newly purchased yoga clothes must be gently washed off the floating color with clear water, then dried before wearing. It's ok to wash them with clear water. You don't have to use washing powder for the first time. Clothes have fixing agents, and washing can strengthen the dyeing, making the fixing agent more stable.
2. Be especially careful not to wear unwashed yoga clothes directly to go to general or high-temperature yoga. A lot of sweat will decompose the fixatives in clothes, which will cause clothes to fade. Moreover, when practicing yoga, the pores are open, and it is easy for the color of clothes to invade the skin.
3. Yoga clothes are generally thin and light, and hand washing is relatively easy. Therefore, daily cleaning of yoga equipment such as yoga tops and yoga tights is best with cold water hand washing, and the maximum water temperature is no more than 30℃. Please wash and dry as soon as possible or keep ventilated after sweating a lot. If you use the washing machine, please put it in the laundry bag first, turn it on the opposite side and wash it gently.
4. Be sure to wash separately in light and dark colors; Soak for 1-2 minutes, never soak for a long time; It is best to use color-protecting or underwear washing liquid, which should not be placed in hot and humid places, dried and ironed, or added with bleach, bulking agent, or laundry detergent and softener containing bleaching ingredients; Please lay flat and dry as soon as possible after cleaning.
5. The fabric of custom yoga clothes is very professional and high-end. The more high-end the fabric of yoga clothes, the less heavy fixative (such as formaldehyde) will be used, so it will fade slightly when washing (especially the first washing or bright color, which will be more obvious). As long as the clothes are dried, the color is as new as new and there is no mottled appearance, which is normal.