In fact, for all clothing, fabrics account for more than 50% of the value of clothing, so fabrics play a vital role in clothing. Today, starting from the fabric, the national standard of yoga clothes, SGL Sports Clothing will tell you how to choose custom yoga wear.
1. Knitted fabrics are used as the main fabric. Because yoga is a sport with a very high degree of body distortion, knitted fabrics have good stretch and retractability, so knitted fabrics are chosen.
2. Tensile elastic elongation and tensile elastic recovery.
3. Moisture-absorbing and quick-drying performance, because yoga is an exercise that wicks a lot of sweat, so it must have the function of moisture-absorbing and quick-drying, so as to ensure the comfort of the human body during exercise.
1. The elastic function must be good
Tensile elastic elongation and tensile elastic recovery rate describe the elasticity of feminine yoga clothes fabrics. This test standard is difficult to understand. Just look at the fabric composition list of yoga clothes. The spandex content must be greater than 15%. Only such yoga clothes can meet the needs of sports. The spandex of good yoga clothes and yoga wear tops can even reach 39%. As for the elastic recovery rate, it depends on the quality of the spandex.
2. The function of moisture absorption and quick drying must be good
There are two kinds of moisture absorption and quick drying, one is that the original yarn has the function of moisture absorption and quick drying. This kind of yarn is generally branded yarn, with moisture absorption and quick-drying additives added. Now the cheapest ones on the market are added with moisture absorption and quick-drying additives. This function has a certain effect when the clothes are new, and it will lose effect after several washes.
3. Antibacterial function
Because yoga exercise is easy to sweat a lot, if the fabric of feminine yoga clothes such as yoga shorts wholesale does not have antibacterial and antibacterial functions, it is easy to breed bacteria and the clothes will stink. Generally, fabrics with moisture absorption and quick-drying functions have certain antibacterial effects. Good antibacterial fabrics are made of silver ion fibers or silver ion additives.
The best fabric material is to use nylon (nylon) + spandex containing silver ions, because the nylon material containing silver ions has good moisture absorption and quick-drying functions and antibacterial surface suppression functions, plus good spandex, good elasticity, The fabric is smooth and delicate, and it truly meets the non-sense movement function of yoga. It is the best material choice for yoga clothes. The second is to use polyester + spandex containing silver ions.